Pages

Wednesday 7 May 2014

Gadgets

I am a big fan of a gadget. Be it bedecked with an apple logo, kindle shaped, heck even though I am more than capable of reading a map sat nav is mind blowing. But the gadget that I refuse to live without is my Kenwood Chef. It is not glamorous, it isn't even that pretty but wowee my cakes owe everything to this baby.

I'm not going to pretend that I have the patience or indeed the upper body stregth to cream butter and sugar to the pale whippidy goodness that this can and when it comes to mixing colours through icing I could cry with gratitude. Without my Kenwood everything would be iced in white, with lumps where I haven't quite mixed the icing sugar in properly.

But I'm shallow.  I'd ditch my Kenwood in the flick of a perfectly mascaraed eyelash for this object of beauty.


Is there anything more perfect than a Wonder Woman Kitchen Aid? How could my cakes fail to be anything other than fit for a goddess with this? An Amazonian Goddess at that.

The only thing that has stopped me form putting this on the credit card is that this is a custom paint job. Where do you go for a customer paint job on your Kitchen Aid? I also worry that doing a little research and finding out could prove very expensive. Sadly I have enough self-awareness to know that this would be in my kitchen for 30 seconds before I started looking at the kettle, toaster, microwave, dishwasher, cat...

See when you think about it like that, justifying over £60 for an apron actually starts to make sense.







2 comments:

  1. That apron is amazing! :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know if you click the pic it takes you to their etsy page. I want them all! But the wonder woman one the most.

      Delete