Pages

Sunday 5 January 2014

Muddling through

I have no idea what I am doing.  While this isn't an entirely new sensation it is not one that I am comfortable with and I am going to try and not freak out too much.  

I normally write with a fountain pen in a notebook and at the moment that is seeming even more wonderfully straightforward than usual and that takes into account exploding ink cartridges, trying to remember how to spell and finding my notebook.  I didn't think that I was a luddite until I started setting this page up, I obviously am and I'm not terribly impressed with myself.  

I have spent a considerable wedge of Sunday trying to work out how to add a twitter linky button widget to my page and I'm still at a loss.  Whist I'm not admitting defeat I am heading off to find something more productive to do with my time.  Something like repeatedly headbutt the wall.

No comments:

Post a Comment